Tuesday, October 23, 2012

.The Lalalala.


It's been ages since my last post, anyone missing me? No one? 
Okay, fine. LOL. 

I have something in my heart and on my mind now. Here is one of the place where I can  throw it all up I guess. I feel guilty for not attending my coursemates' so called convo day yesterday. It's not that I didn't want to share their special big day, it's just I don't have much energy to hear the same questions and to give the same answers to them. 
:: The not-graduating-this-year Q&As ::


I want to say sorry to those who, maybe, upset for my absence on their big day. Maybe no one of them read this but it's okay, as long as I can lessen a bit of what distorted my emotions for these few days by writing it down here.

Congratulations and all the best friends, you guys did it!
:')

.Lalalalala....


0 comments: